Position: RN Supervisor (Per Diem) – Days/Evenings/Weekends
Central Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for a per diem RN Supervisorwhose primary duties are to plan, organize, develop and supervise the nursing activities during the overnight shift. The RN Supervisor plays a key role in creating a positive patient experience. In this role, you will assume responsibility for the overall assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care to facilitate and deliver comprehensive quality nursing care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures that the highest degree of quality patient care is maintained.
- Ensures that a safe and effective resident care environment is maintained at all times.
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Authorizes overtime.
- Reassigns employees from one area to another area as facility needs dictate.
- Assists in planning, organizing, directing, supervising and evaluating all nursing services provided in the facility to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
- Assist in ensuring that facility is in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Assists in ensuring necessary equipment, supplies, and staffing are available for the delivery of the prescribed resident/patient care.
- Completes hourly rounds of the facility to ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and regulations.
- Receives and handles family and resident complaints.
- Assists in ensuring customer service standards for the nursing department.
- Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy and dignity.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience in long-term care setting.
- Licensed in NYS as a Registered Nurse
Employee and family health, dental and vision coverage. Competitive salaries. 401K with employer contribution. Generous paid time off. Free parking.